What’s Happening @ Exhibitpro:
As we celebrate the end to another wonderful year, we’re already busy preparing to make 2017 even better. One way that happens is by adding new talented associates to our team of exhibit, event, and environment experts!
Meet Paul Shoaf.
We’re so excited to welcome Paul to the Exhibitpro design team. Paul comes to Exhibitpro with more than 20 years of design experience, working with clients of all sizes. His extensive background allows him to be a great resource for clients across subject areas such as: CAD drawings; millwork, electrical and digital layouts; graphic design, materials lists, and pricing; and even presentation development.
Somehow we managed to convince Paul, along with his lovely wife Anita and daughter Caroline, to relocate from sunny, warm Orlando to Ohio – right in time for winter!
Here are a few more fun facts to help you get to know our newest senior exhibit designer, Paul Shoaf:
- Favorite Movie: Platoon
- Favorite Band: Pink Floyd
- Favorite Mantra: Everything happens for a reason.
- Biggest Inspiration: Daughter, Caroline, who keeps him grounded. Her self-motivation, strong drive to succeed, and overall compassion for others, guides Paul to live by the principle of doing the right thing, every time, for his family, his work, and himself.
- Favorite Part of Exhibit Assignments: creating a ‘wow-worthy’ experience for clients by designing strategic solutions that are infused with creativity and technology. The more custom the design, the more fun it is to create.
Please join us in welcoming Paul to the Exhibitpro family. If you’d like to reach out and say hello, he can be reached at: PShoaf@Exhibitpro.net.
Meet Dantelle Jackson.
Another friendly face that we’re so thankful to have joining the team in our New Albany office is Dantelle Jackson. In her new role as a show services coordinator, Dantelle will apply her love of ‘process, process, process’ to flawlessly help manage timelines, budgets, and the (many) other aspects of our clients’ trade show programs.
Personally, Dantelle is actively involved in supporting the community in many different ways, including helping those less fortunate, and also participating in her church’s youth ministry program. We love Dantelle’s philanthropic spirit, which aligns so well with Exhibitpro’s core value of bettering the communities in which we live.
Here are a few more fun facts to help you get to know our newest show services coordinator, Dantelle Jackson:
- Favorite Band: Bethel Music
- Those who know Dantelle best know she loves…peanut butter, coffee, and her bible (but maybe not in that specific order).
- Biggest Inspiration: Her grandmother, a holocaust survivor, who has taught her so many life lessons about perseverance, strength, and always doing what’s right.
Please join us in welcoming Dantelle to the Exhibitpro family. If you’d like to reach out and say hello, she can be reached at: DJackson@Exhibitpro.net.