The Secret Ingredient to Improving the Exhibit Inventory Management Process
After more than a year of development and testing, we’re thrilled to unveil our revolutionary inventory management system. This custom-designed system was created to solve one singular challenge for our clients: increase efficiencies throughout the entire asset management process by providing cloud-based access to your inventory.
From banner stands to motion graphics to full custom exhibit configurations, this new system puts you in the driver’s seat for your exhibit inventory management experience. With password-protected, 24/7 access you’ll be able to view, monitor, and manage your inventory every step of the way.
Portal Reservation Screen
- Select an element (e.g. backwall) and receive graphic recommendations
- Reserve inventory and know immediate availability status:
- One-click configurations
- Individual elements
- Improve brand compliance across your enterprise
- User-friendly search functionality
Calendar Reservation Screen
See your trade show schedule in real time.
- See upcoming and view past shows
- Maintain awareness of schedule at all times
- View calendar by corporate or by business unit
Simplify the inventory management process, and ensure your project timelines are met, by managing pertinent details for your next trade show.
- Standard inventory reports at the click-of-a-button
- Option to create custom reports
- View asset history (by item) and consumables reports
Broaden your program by providing access to multiple users who can schedule shows and request inventory.
Top 10 Ways The System Will Improve Your Exhibit Inventory Management Experience
- Self-service on your schedule. Whether it’s 2 p.m. or 2 a.m., you’ll have 24/7 access to view, modify, and manage your exhibit inventory whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you.
- Real-time access. Cloud-based technology allows for real-time management of assets and inventory, taking out the guesswork and ensuring what you need is available when it’s needed.
- Inventory updates from your fingertips to your desktop. Responsive design allows you to manage inventory from your smart phone, tablet, or desktop, giving you access any time, any place, whether you’re in the office or on the show floor.
- Multiple users with one decision maker. User-controlled access allows you to set up multiple users with varying levels of access, while retaining control of the key decision-making.
- Improved brand compliance across entire exhibit program. By providing access to only brand assets that have been previously approved by your marketing teams, you will be able to improve the consistency of messages delivered to your clients, your prospects, and across your enterprise.
- One-click configuration ordering. Reserve your total exhibit – every piece and part – with one click of the keyboard. One-click configuration ordering increases efficiency and improves quality control.
- Reports built for your needs. Tradeshow schedule, inventory, and status reports with a click of a button.
- Find what you need – faster. Can’t remember the name of the file you need? Don’t know what year the back wall was used? User-friendly search functionality will make it easy to quickly find what you need.
- Barcoded assets. Whether graphic, physical, or digital, all assets are barcoded and scanned into the system, allowing for easier tracking and improved monitoring.
- Improved communication from beginning-to-end. With the simple click-of-a-button, you’ll be able to share assets and updates, improving communication between your team members and leadership.
Take Our System for Your Own Personal Test Drive
Throughout the Spring, the Exhibitpro team is offering our clients individualized, custom training sessions to introduce, teach, and demonstrate the benefits of the system. To schedule your session, simply send an email to Info@Exhibitpro.net. Then, one of our team members will follow up to formalize your meeting details.