Passion. People. Purpose.
Our Passion is your success.
At Exhibitpro, passion, people, and purpose are the most important words in our vocabulary. When brought together, these three ideals comprise the core of our philosophy: we are passionate and purposeful about doing what’s right to help our people – clients, associates, and partners – succeed. We put passion, purpose, and people at the heart of everything we do. That’s why the color red is so meaningful to us. Red is more than just a color in our logo; it’s the heartbeat of our success.
We utilize a proprietary approach to develop ideas and solutions that are fueled by insight and rooted in strategy. Our e-process discovery approach uncovers measurable objectives, sets strategies and benchmarks, and builds a roadmap for successful experiences for our clients.
We understand that every client and every project are different; and because of that, they deserve custom solutions designed to meet their needs. We apply the right tools, technologies, and teams to ensure we deliver the best solutions for each client’s individual needs.
We work relentlessly to surpass the expectations of our clients every day, every time. We deliver the ultimate client care experience by blending top-notch customer service with innovative thinking, integrity, and responsiveness.
Did you know?
Exhibitpro is committed to maximizing your marketing investment. These statistics, from the Center for Exhibition Industry Research, Exhibit Surveys, Inc. and the ABC’s of Trade Show and Exhibit Marketing, demonstrate the impact and value of trade shows and events. Source Links: www.ceir.org www.exhibitsurveys.com
- B2B exhibitions were 39.2% of B2B marketing budgets in 2011 39.2%
- 81% of trade show attendees have buying authority. 81%
- 99% of marketers said they found unique value from trade shows they did not get from other marketing mediums. 99%
- Converting a trade show lead to a sale costs 38% less than sales calls alone. 38%
- 67% of all attendees represent a new prospect and potential customer for exhibiting companies. 67%